Pre School Dance
There is no set uniform required for Pre-School Dance classes.
Students are welcome to dress up to enhance the experience for them.
Either ballet shoes or bare feet are suitable for
these classes, although if students do participate in our end of year production,
they will be required to have correct ballet shoes. These can be purchased either
second hand from our office, or from The Dancer’s Wardrobe in Remuera.
Pre Primary - Primary
- Lavender short sleeve leotard
- Lavender mock wrap skirt
- Pink Ballet tights
Purchased from The Dancers Wardrobe
- Leather Ballet shoes with elastics.
Grade 1 - Grade 5
Purchased from our office
- Raspberry Sleeveless leotard
- Raspberry waist belt
- Character shoes (may be hired and charged on your invoice)
- Leather Ballet shoes with elastics
- Character skirt with Santarelli regulation coloured ribbons.
Grade 6 - Grade 8
- Burgundy sleeveless leotard
- Character shoes (may be hired and charged to your invoice)
- Burgundy Chiffon Skirt
- Ballet shoes with elastics
The Dancers Wardrobe know which one
Intermediate Foundation - Advanced 2
- Black Leotard
- Ballet Shoes
- Demi-pointe shoes
- Pointe shoes.
JAZZ & TAP
Primary – Grade 3
- Short legged black and blue biketard.
- Bare feet.
- Long legged black and blue unitard.
- Black Tap shoes are required for all levels.
Purchased from The Dancers Wardrobe or Rebel Sports
- Knee pads are recommended for Junior Hip Hop and higher levels.
- These need to have thick but soft padding.